- High Quality CLinical Care
- comprehensive individual assessment
- an individual treatment programme to meet your needs
- advice regarding prevention of recurrence and techniques for self-management
- getting you better and keeping you better
“All staff extremely professional, caring & friendly”
“Very, very good physiotherapy”
“Excellent experience, explained the problem I was having and gave clear instructions to cure it”
“The team are lovely and have helped my back pain tremendously. Highly recommend, thank you”
You can find us on Westburn Road at the traffic lights on the corner of Watson Street.
We are opposite Victoria Park and Cornhill Hospital. If you are travelling here by car, there is ample on street metered parking close to the practice on both Watson Street and Cornhill Road. If you are coming via bus, numbers 8 & 59 pass the practice and many alternative routes pass close by via Rosemount Place and Berryden Road.
Revised opening times
|Monday||8.45am - 7.00pm|
|Wednesday||8.15am - 4.30pm|
|Thursday||8.15am - 4.30pm|
|Friday||8.15am - 4.30pm|